Skin Script Lip Balm SPF 15
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lip Balm SPF 15 Skin Care Benefits:
- Protection from sun damage to prevent chapped lips
- Binds moisture to soften lip texture
- Soothes and calms irritation
- Protects from environmental damage
- Contains SPF
Use daily to protect the lips from sun-damage.
Directions for use:
Glide a small amount onto lips to provide day-time protection with SPF. Re-apply as needed.
Soybean Oil is healing, smoothing and an anti-inflammatory.
Sunflower Oil increases moisture and provides natural barrier protection.
- White Beeswax Pastilles improves hydration and slow trans epidermal water loss.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizers and improves elasticity.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturizer and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Vitamin E has skin conditioning and antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel heals and provides hydration and UV absorption protection.
- Octinoxate is used in sunscreen formulations as a chemical UV absorber.
- Octyl Salicylate is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB (ultraviolet) rays from the sun.
- Oxybenzone 1.5% chemical sunscreen.
The rich, velvety texture of this moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I've seen a noticeable improvement in fine lines and overall skin texture in just a matter of weeks.
I love the way this product smells and the glow it gives my skin! Of course, it does work and I'm protected from the sun!
This gentle, non-stripping cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've noticed a more even skin tone and diminished fine lines since using it regularly.
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It delivers much needed hydration and your face feel so smooth. I really appreciate the pump on the bottle. It dispenses the perfect amount for your face.