Skin Script Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer Skin Care Benefits:
- Nourishes skin; makes skin radiant
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties; improves texture
Dry and dehydrated skin
Directions for use:
Use every evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply to face, neck and chest.
- Squalene is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Reproage™ (listed as Water, Disodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Gycol) is a peptide which helps create a smoother, more radiant and visually rejuvenated complexion. The skin regenerates itself at a rate equivalent to that of 17 years younger (volunteers aged 50-55), and roughness decreased up to 41.3% (56 days, 2% peptide solution), as observed in vivo.
- ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3) is a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF) is a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
The rich, velvety texture of this moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I've seen a noticeable improvement in fine lines and overall skin texture in just a matter of weeks.
I love the way this product smells and the glow it gives my skin! Of course, it does work and I'm protected from the sun!
This gentle, non-stripping cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've noticed a more even skin tone and diminished fine lines since using it regularly.
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It delivers much needed hydration and your face feel so smooth. I really appreciate the pump on the bottle. It dispenses the perfect amount for your face.