Skin Script Charcoal Clay Cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Charcoal Clay Cleanser Skin Care Benefits:
- Provides deep cleansing and purifying
- Reduces oil
Suggested skin type and condition:
Normal to Oily skin, men and/or Teen skin
Directions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Phycocyanin– a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The rich, velvety texture of this moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I've seen a noticeable improvement in fine lines and overall skin texture in just a matter of weeks.
I love the way this product smells and the glow it gives my skin! Of course, it does work and I'm protected from the sun!
This gentle, non-stripping cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've noticed a more even skin tone and diminished fine lines since using it regularly.
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It delivers much needed hydration and your face feel so smooth. I really appreciate the pump on the bottle. It dispenses the perfect amount for your face.