Hale & Hush Relief Bio Powder
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Relief Bio Powder Skin Care Benefits:
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation
- Dual remedy – reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation
- Eight natural botanicals calm skin and encourage recovery
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added in to other Hale & Hush products
Suggested skin types and conditions:
All Skin Types
Instructions for use:
Dry Use: Apply Relief Bio-Powder as you would any loose powder, with a brush, sponge or cotton ball.
Wet Use: Sprinkle small amount of Relief Bio-Powder into hand or dish. Add water to create paste and apply to cleansed skin with
clean applicator of choice; Let skin dry. Reapply as often as needed to soothe. May also be added to Hush Hydrate.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid (Licorice Root Heart)
- (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (White Willow Bark Heart)
- Beta-Glucan (D) (Oat Kernel Heart)
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart)
- Totarol (Podarus Totara Heart)
- Ursolic Acid
The rich, velvety texture of this moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I've seen a noticeable improvement in fine lines and overall skin texture in just a matter of weeks.
I love the way this product smells and the glow it gives my skin! Of course, it does work and I'm protected from the sun!
This gentle, non-stripping cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've noticed a more even skin tone and diminished fine lines since using it regularly.
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It delivers much needed hydration and your face feel so smooth. I really appreciate the pump on the bottle. It dispenses the perfect amount for your face.