Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Glycolic Cleanser Skin Care Benefits:
- Refines and renews the skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Suggested skin type and condition:
For normal, sun-damaged, oily or acne prone skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin or Rosacea.
Recommend use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Instructions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern avoiding eyes. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate- a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid- a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
The rich, velvety texture of this moisturizer has become a staple in my skincare routine. I've seen a noticeable improvement in fine lines and overall skin texture in just a matter of weeks.
I love the way this product smells and the glow it gives my skin! Of course, it does work and I'm protected from the sun!
This gentle, non-stripping cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I've noticed a more even skin tone and diminished fine lines since using it regularly.
I'm in love with this moisturizer. It delivers much needed hydration and your face feel so smooth. I really appreciate the pump on the bottle. It dispenses the perfect amount for your face.