- Waxing Hair Removal
- Massage Therapy
- Skincare Products
- Product Category
- Skin Concern
- Skincare Kits
Natural Beauty Spa Covid 19 info
Natural Beauty Spa is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work place for our staff and clients. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COIVD 19 coronavirus outbreak and instituting action to exceed the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC along with the California and Sonoma County public health officials. They announced on June 18th that the personal service industry now has the authority to reopen their doors. We will be doing so on July 1st. We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our staff and customers.
Since March 17th we have had to cancel 150+ appointments. We are committed to rescheduling those clients first before taking any new appointments or new clients. If you would like to schedule a new appointment please call us and we will be happy to put you and out wait list.
On day of appointment please remain in your car until we call you. We will require you to fill out and sign a questionnaire along with taking your temperature before entering the spa. Please wear a mask for your entire visit unless your treatment requires you to remove it.
What we are doing:
- We will wear a mask and eye protection/ face shield
- We will wear a new pair of gloves for each client and for each cycle of sanitation
- We will disinfect the spa and all touch points after each client leaves
- We will wash our hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every appointment
- We will put plastic covers on all chairs to easily disinfect after each use
- We will maintain a 6' distance between other staff and our clients when necessary
- We require all staff that are ill, or have been around an ill person to stay home
- We will be installing a UVC light and a Hepa Filter in our heat/air unit
- We will be utilizing an IQAir room Air Purifier in each treatment room when it becomes available
What you can do:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have been around someone who is ill
- Maintain a distance of 6' or more when necessary
- We ask that you do not bring additional family members or friends into the spa except if you are a parent/guardian accompanying a minor
- Honor your appointment time so we can serve you the best we can
- Please inform us with enough notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. This will avoid any cancellation fees that will be enforced when we return. Please see new cancellation policy below.
New Cancellation Policy
We understand the occasional need to cancel an appointment. Due to the closing of our spa for more than 3 months we have more appointments to accommodate than ever. We ask that you please notify us of any cancellations at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. As a courtesy to you, we send you an email/ text reminder 48 hours in advance. This reminder gives you 24 hours to cancel your upcoming appointment with no charge. If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your appointment, a 50% cancellation fee of your scheduled service will be charged to your credit card. A 100% cancellation fee of your scheduled service will be charged if it is a missed appointment with no notification. This will be strictly enforced due to the overwhelming amount of appointments we will be accommodating.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Natural Beauty Spa. We will continue to take additional action necessary to help keep our clients and staff safe while providing the treatments you deserve to continue embracing your Natural Beauty.
All of us here at Natural Beauty Spa wish you and your family wellness through these uncertain times